Saturday, May 8, 2010

The sun is out, the music is AWESOME!

I'm really into having just the right music for my mood, in case you guys didn't know. I'm not one of those people who can listen to sad music when they are having a great day, the sun is shining and their hair looks good.

Because of that, I am now offering to you a band with a lot of great summertime music: West Indian Girl. If you're walking around outside listening to them, you will feel like every step you take is being filmed and as if something epic is happening in your life. They're a little bit M83, a little bit Polyphonic Spree, and a whole lot amazeballs.

"What Are You Afraid Of?" is my feel-good, I-want-to-start-running-for-no-reason song. It's a bit electronic with soaring guitars and call-and-response lyrics (you know, I don't know if that's a real thing, but I wrote it and it sounded especially intelligent). As an avid "Veronica Mars" fan (R.I.P.), I was hooked the moment I heard it featured in the first season.

So, if you're looking for upbeat and beautiful music that will make you feel unstoppable, follow this link to a world of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment